Contact Us – Dynamo Electric
Dynamo Electrical of Williamsburg VA offers a wide range of electrical services to the Hampton Roads area of Virginia. Electrical problems? Generator Questions? Trust Dynamo electricians with the answers! With over 20 year’s experience, we’ll insure that your electrical system is in top form and that you’re prepared for any emergency. 24-hour emergency help is always available.
| Phone/Emergency Assistance:
| PO Box 5511
Williamsburg, Virginia 23188
Please Contact Dynamo Electric with your questions or for a quote.
Services offered by Dynamo Electric of Williamsburg, VA include: certified electricians, electrical panel updates, wiring for residential and new construction, relocation of meter base, commercial new construction, relocation or replacement of electrical appliances, circuits and receptacles, pull cat. 5 & 6 cable for computers, X10 installation, installation of whole house surge protectors, fire suppression systems, conveyor systems, etc..
- No Job Too Small– Call us if an electrical outlet is not working, or a whole room is without power.
- Installation of additional electrical equipment or new outlets throughout the home.
- Relocation or replacement of electrical appliances circuits and receptacles.
- Installation of new lighting, both inside and outside. (You provide the fixtures, or we’ll help you select the right fixtures for your needs).
- Panel Upgrades (fuses to breakers) Service Increases/Sub Panels
- Relocation of meter bases.
- Parking lot lighting management and repairs
- Installation of whole house Surge Protectors
- Wiring for residential, new construction, and remodels of all sizes.
- Commercial new construction and remodels
- Warehouse maintenance and upgrades.
- X10 Installation.
- Repair, replace, and/or install parking lot lighting.
- Pull cat. 5 & 6 cable for computers.
- Service and installation of most residential phone systems, as well as cable TV lines and connections.
- Equipment checks, replacement and/or upgrades for industry and/or government agencies.
- Fire suppression systems
- Smoke Alarms & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Conveyor systems
- Phase converters